TeamBinder provides process-based document management for the entire project team.
Document Management Features:
- Documents are uploaded to a central document register by consultants and other parties
- Document Distribution is controlled via Discipline and/or Package Matrices
- Documents releases are distributed via email notifications and downloads
- Documents can also be distributed via transmittal
- Users can subscribe to documents they don't currently have access to
- Document Approval is managed via the system
- Documents can be viewed, redlined and commented upon on line (requires TeamView).
- All document downloads and other transactions are maintained in an audit trail.
- Project Archives can be supplied to all parties periodically and at project completion.
- TeamBinder provides a centralised system to allow easy communications between project members across geographic or global locations
- TeamBinder allows project participants to be grouped into project roles or security groups
- The types of correspondence each group can send and receive are controlled
- Projects can define the types of correspondence used
- Questions and Answers are linked and communication threads are automatically created
- Mail can be easily managed
- Users can be set up to see their entire company's mail