Defect Inspector captures inspection results in one
of two ways. Results can be entered directly on to the PC or, more
commonly, by the use of a Pocket PC device.
Project Inspection Lists are uploaded from the PC to the Pocket PC
and the inspector records their results (Passed or Not Passed) as
they move through the building or site.
Defect Inspector on the Pocket PC enables users to:
- Quickly capture items that have passed inspection.
- Simply enter defect details.
- Assign one or more responsible subcontractors for rectification.
- Use estimated costs and required by dates.
- Use a camera and sketch pad to visually record defects.
- Copy inspection results from one room to another.
- Filter items requiring re-inspection.
- Close out defects once completed.
- Store inspection lists for multiple projects on a single device.
- Have multiple companies inspect the same project.
- Set user logins and authentication.